Do you want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about a visa? Join ESN Krakow United on a visa-free ferry trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, take part in tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and a lot of fun - Russian style!
Package price includes:
- Ferry connection HEL-SPB-HEL in 4-person cabin
- Accommodation with breakfast in a centrally located hotel
- Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
- Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
- Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
For extra cost:
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Optional guided excursions and activities
This trip is visa free for all nationalities, but your must carry with you passport! As we all are going to cross an international border, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
If you are a citizen of outside of the EU/EEA countries, please bring along your residence permit card, too.
Note: EU ID card is not considered as a travel document for this trip, since the border authorities shall put a beautiful stamp in your passport :)
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).