Join ESN Kraków United as we are going far beyond the Arctic Circle to experience the real Finnish winter in the northernmost ski resort of Europe in Saariselkä, the place which had ski slopes open even in June 2017!
Visit the real Santa in the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, take selfies with the reindeers at a farm hosted by Sami people, enjoy the beautiful Arctic landscape and if you are lucky, the mesmerizing Northern lights! There is also a wide range of winter sports you can try – everything from adventurous snowshoeing and skiing to husky sledding, snowmobile driving and even swimming in the Arctic Ocean. The group will accommodate in atmospheric cottages on the slope of the Kaunispää-mountain, which is a perfect place for spotting the Aurora Borealis!
You can find out more and sign up here:
What is included in the price:
- A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä
- Accommodation in 3-14 person cabins with sauna for 4 nights
- Visit of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Tour guide services in the destination
Package price does not include:
- Catering, meals, breakfasts
- Bed linen (bring your own or rent in Saariselkä for an extra cost)
- Travel insurance
- Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 8 days before departure)
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990